Imagine Going From This …
Reclaim Your Inbox … and Your Valuable Time
Over the years you’ve subscribed to dozens of email lists, alerts and other online resources in an effort to keep up with the fast-paced digital health landscape.
It started out with a few newsletters, dashboards and feeds but — before you knew it — you were wading through hundreds of emails, alerts and news items a day, flagging some to follow-up later (how often does that happen?) and never getting ahead.
Soon, overwhelmed, you stopped reading most of these messages and alerts. But you worried that you missed something important, so you made a point of reading these messages and content after hours. (And, we haven’t even mentioned monitoring Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media for information.)
Now, you have a big problem. You’re spending nearly 19% of your workday trying to keep up with digital health news and information.* You’re frustrated, tired and you see no way out.
But, there is.
It’s called DigiHealth Informer.
DigiHealth Informer is a unique, robust and affordable intelligence platform specifically designed to reduce information overload by helping you stay informed and ahead of the digital health landscape in about 15 minutes per day.
- Finds Digital Health Insights So You Don’t Have To: DigiHealth Informer automatically collects digital health news, research, reports and other intelligence from social media (Twitter) and other sources and filters it so that only the most high-impact and relevant insights are highlighted.
- Helps You Locate Relevant Information Quickly: Unsubscribe from all those email newsletters and feel free to ignore the digital health social media firehose. DigiHealth Informer brings dozens of insights together on one intuitive real-time dashboard packed with high-quality intelligence, trend analysis and more. Even better you can use the platform to research and automatically track the topics you care about most.
- Remembers for You and Delivers Customized Insights: Don’t worry about missing anything. Access 1.5 years of data (more than .7 million data points) focusing on companies, trends, research and much more with a few clicks. Search for the topics and insights you care about most and produce customized reports on-demand and even automatically (coming soon).
How DigiHealth Informer Helps You Cut Through the Digital Health Clutter
Monitor the Health of the Digital Health Market
Is digital health a fad that will soon fade? The data suggests otherwise, but if the market starts to cool off, you’ll know ahead of time.
DigiHealth Informer helps you assess the health of the digital health market by:
- Tracking the overall level of social conversation about digital health daily
- Monitoring the amount of negative vs. positive content being produced about digital health. So, when an executive at the American Medical Association calls digital health ‘snake oil’ you’ll be the first to know how and why it matters
This data helps you see the forest for the trees and provides you with an honest assessment of the health of the market.
Track the Rise and Fall of Key Digital Health Trends, Technologies and Subsectors — Dive Deeper With a Click
Which trends are attracting the most attention? Which health industry subsectors are accelerating in digital health? DigiHealth Informer’s Digital Health Trend Pulse tracks key topics, companies and trends quarter by quarter to help you understand:
- Which trends and industries you should be focused on
- The emerging technologies, like virtual reality, blockchain and artificial intelligence that are hot — or not
You can also view real-time social data about any of these topics with a click to understand what’s happening right now.
The Only Digital Health Email You Need to Read
The dashboard is not the only way we help you access the most critical digital health insights of the day. You also receive a hand-crafted intelligence brief each day via email with 10 must-read summaries focusing on:
- Vital insights such why Fitbit is seeking to become a health data and analytics company or whether Jawbone may be exiting the wearables business — or not
- The latest digital health research such as Philips’ global study examining which countries are best prepared to maximize digital technologies; surprise, some are not the ones you’d expect
- Important clinical trials testing the effectiveness of mobile health, telemedicine and other digital technologies
- Must-read analysis focusing on topics like why a certain Silicon Valley tech company’s quest for digital health dominance may amount to nothing more than slideware
Every intelligence brief is produced by a human.
And, they are carefully crafted to broaden your perspective, spark your curiosity, improve your knowledge and maybe even make you a little happy, sad or angry.
Just think of these briefs as just one more way we save you time and energy.
5 Unexpected Benefits of DigiHealth Informer
Yes, DigiHealth Informer will help make you smarter and more productive, but there’s more good news to share about how it can help you.
Learn about 5 additional (and unexpected) ways the platform will benefit you by watching this video.